opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Racing > Kill Section

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 09-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Magnified
It's simple physics

"Die, die, die, kill you all!" (inside joke)

On the way to work this morning at 0630 we pull onto the access road of I-10, the ricer, then me in the S500, then the pick up. There is a Metro bus in the left lane and the fart-can swings out into the center lane at WOT to pass the bus. The pick up is trying to charge around us all in the right lane. Well, as I was late, and was offended by the fart can drone, and by the pick up ego, I mashed it. I was able to arrest the pick up's pull, move into the right lane and pass up Vin Diesel in the center lane. I stayed in it for about a quarter mile to the on ramp. Never saw either of them again though the ricer didn't drop behind as fast as he would have stock.

Even though it's old and beater, that barge still has at least a little get up and go.

LR
2006 PBM A4, Magnacharger, Kooks coated LT, high flow cats, Magnaflow x-pipe, stock pipes into race glass packs, drag bags, subframe connectors/jacking rails, 18x8.5/40 offset Bayern Mesh chrome up front, 18X9.5/45 in the rear, Toyo T1-R Proxes, fender roll, DIY catch can, DIY factory amp mod, tuned by Jason @ MTI, black badges.

Street configuration consistent #s - 12.13 / 117.5 / 1.90 60 foot. 3.75 second 0-60. Lots of wheel spin.
Magnified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
Corndog

Kraut > rice

Your friendly SNL mechanic.
Corndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
wrp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnified View Post
On the way to work this morning at 0630 we pull onto the access road of I-10, the ricer, then me in the S500, then the pick up. There is a Metro bus in the left lane and the fart-can swings out into the center lane at WOT to pass the bus. The pick up is trying to charge around us all in the right lane. Well, as I was late, and was offended by the fart can drone, and by the pick up ego, I mashed it. I was able to arrest the pick up's pull, move into the right lane and pass up Vin Diesel in the center lane. I stayed in it for about a quarter mile to the on ramp. Never saw either of them again though the ricer didn't drop behind as fast as he would have stock.

Even though it's old and beater, that barge still has at least a little get up and go.

LR
Great way to start the morning

All bullchit is fictional (cough, cough)
wrp is offline   Reply With Quote