opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > GTO Technical Forum > Tuning and Dyno

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
tom's2005gto
modding all the time

Removed the maf = "Wrench / Service Engine Soon"

My car has been sd tune since the 427 / TVS2300 replaced the 402 /maggie 122. But we recently installed the Hendrix Power Chamber bringing cold air in from in front of the tire and removed the maf. When I fired it up the "Wrench / Service Engine Soon" came up on the DIC. I just decided to take the netbook and hp tuner cable out to the garage and check things a bit. Found that I had a code PO102 for maf. So I went in to the tune file and the DTC codes and removed the check mark for MAF on both that had it. Reloaded tune and fired it up, DIC all clear.

Success !!!

Installation completed. Including new after market coolant tank located to the inside of the drivers fender well.

mods.... yep I've done them!
427 TVS2300 Killer Chiller Meziere ETP 245 Lonnie's twin pump system Hendrix-Engineering 8.8 LSPWR mini tubbed with 315's. Converted from M6 to a 4L80E built by FLT Yank SC3000

Last edited by tom's2005gto; 12-29-2010 at 06:16 PM.
tom's2005gto is offline   Reply With Quote