opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Regional Forums > Texas > HGH (Houston Goat Herd)

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 07-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
MannyLobo
HGH Optimist

Send a message via AIM to MannyLobo Send a message via Yahoo to MannyLobo
Houston Goat Herd - Lunch @ Rudy's BBQ in Katy - Sunday 7/27/14

Well, well, well... it's been a LONG time since MannyLobo has organized something. So, I figured we could have a small get-together before Goatfest. I realize this is the same day as the HPD meet, but I can only go to Twin Peaks so many times. Especially when it's that far. Having said that, I'll understand if you've already planned on going out to that one.

Malcolm (TeamLS1) says he'll be organizing another cruise/meet for August, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.

So, as far as Sunday... see y'all there, hopefully!

Who: ALL of the Houston Goat Herd is invited. Bring your friends, too. Just make sure they behave!
What: Lunch/Get-together/meet/hangin' out
When: Sunday, July 27th 2014 - Noon
Where: Rudy's BBQ in Katy
21799 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450

Why: Just get out, and meet us there!

Here is the location:

As far as parking... let's try and aim for this area:

If that's taken up, we could just try for the other side. Not sure how busy this place will be on a Sunday afternoon, so just park as you see fit.

Hope to see some of you out there!

1. MannyLobo
Whoa: Powder Coated '05/'06 Brakes, Russell Stainless Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Chelsea: 2005 GMC Yukon SLT - Deep Blue Metallic --- The New Daily
MannyLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #2
GoatDick
It only sounds dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyLobo View Post
Well, well, well... it's been a LONG time since MannyLobo has organized something. So, I figured we could have a small get-together before Goatfest. I realize this is the same day as the HPD meet, but I can only go to Twin Peaks so many times. Especially when it's that far. Having said that, I'll understand if you've already planned on going out to that one.

Malcolm (TeamLS1) says he'll be organizing another cruise/meet for August, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.

So, as far as Sunday... see y'all there, hopefully!

Who: ALL of the Houston Goat Herd is invited. Bring your friends, too. Just make sure they behave!
What: Lunch/Get-together/meet/hangin' out
When: Sunday, July 27th 2014 - Noon
Where: Rudy's BBQ in Katy
21799 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450

Why: Just get out, and meet us there!

Here is the location:

As far as parking... let's try and aim for this area:

If that's taken up, we could just try for the other side. Not sure how busy this place will be on a Sunday afternoon, so just park as you see fit.

Hope to see some of you out there!

1. MannyLobo
2. GoatDick
I need to get out and go somewhere....

2004 LS1 QSM M6
Show - MC2-FZ6, clear side markers, stealth bulbs, RK Sport, VX, Kyne, Sarona, VXR, WCS, Speedhut, Whiteline
Go - JBA, Spintech, K&N, B&M, Dunlop, Predator, MavMan coil overs, 05-06 brake upgrade

325/340
GoatDick is offline   Reply With Quote