opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Parts for Sale

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 04-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
tfrazie

GMM RipShift for GTO w Street Stick

SOLD!!!

I removed my RipShift from my 06 GTO before I sold it as the buyer and I reached an impasse on price so I non-chantly said I'd sell at his price if he let me take off a couple of expensive parts. I had already come down in price several times in the spirit of negotiation. Price was more important than anything to him. So I took off the Ripshift.

The street version uses your stock gearknob and your stock shifter shaft. GMM says "If you purchase the Street version your gear stick will remain the same height as the standard shifter."

GMM also says "The Street handle is more suited to the noise conscious. The feel between the two is minimal (I think they mean minimally different) depending on how soft the rubber is in your stock handle. Gear spacing and 2nd to 3rd feature remains the same".

You can purchase a Race handle from GMM for $99 and then you'd have both the Street and Race versions to chose from.

This was a huge upgrade from stock!!!

I cleaned out the old grease and will repack before shipping to a new owner. It is in perfect working and looks almost new but it's not of course. There is some light surface rust on the shifter (which will not be exposed). This shifter is $399 plust ~$25 shipping from GMM.

I'll take $275 via PayPal which includes shipping to anywhere in continental United States.

Tim
tfrazie@yahoo.com

Pix below:

Last edited by tfrazie; 04-11-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Item sold
tfrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Sending pm now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:34 PM   #3
tfrazie