opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > GTO/G8 Events > Event Threads

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #76
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to peeps Send a message via Yahoo to peeps
Any stragglers??? GET REGISTERED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #77
Poolshark1321

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrunch2000 View Post

Poolshark, we had a great time last year, didn't we? Super 8 wasn't bad, but it wasn't where everyone else was. Still had a great time! Can't wait for another great time! Want me to bring another bottle of jameson?

Haha, yeah man great times last year! Better than my first Goatfest because I actually had names to put to most faces already. I had no problem with Super 8 TBH, our room was clean, no wet carpet and it was close to the main strip. What are your plans for a hotel this year? I just reserved a room at the Fredericksburg Inn this year.

You bring the Jameson, I will definitely be bringing something else... although I have not decided what yet. Maybe some Gentlemen Jack?? I am open to suggestions...

P.S. I just remembered I nearly had my finger broke early that morning/late that night due to drunken stupidity. Ohhhh well, gotta try to out do myself this year... minus the pain!

Last edited by Poolshark1321; 08-15-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Poolshark1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #78
littlecrunch2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolshark1321 View Post
Haha, yeah man great times last year! Better than my first Goatfest because I actually had names to put to most faces already. I had no problem with Super 8 TBH, our room was clean, no wet carpet and it was close to the main strip. What are your plans for a hotel this year? I just reserved a room at the Fredericksburg Inn this year.

You bring the Jameson, I will definitely be bringing something else... although I have not decided what yet. Maybe some Gentlemen Jack?? I am open to suggestions...

P.S. I just remembered I nearly had my finger broke early that morning/late that night due to drunken stupidity. Ohhhh well, gotta try to out do myself this year... minus the pain!
I have a buddy of mine from El Paso with an 05 coming with this year. We are going to do the same and stay at Super 8. Only thing I'm going to change is parking in 2 spots to make sure no door dings.
You bring your favorite alcohol and I'll try it. I am open to trying new alcohols. And yeah, you were in quite a bit of pain from your drunkenness. I can't remember what it was from, and IIRC you didn't remember either...lmao!!

Show: Panasonic Strada, XM, Image Dynamic components, Infinity mids, JL Audio 8" subs in rear deck, Alpine M500 and F450, HID's, short shifter, my creation rear seat delete.
Go: P&P and milled LS6 Heads,TSP 228R cam, Ported Intake and TB, Kooks LTs, Powerbond UDP, MagnaFlow full exhaust, Svede CAI, MSD & NGK, 160*, 05-06 brakes.

Tuned by Corey at Henderson - NEW-441/410 with mods in sig --- PB: 13.42 @ 104.5 and 1.94 60' with only headers, exhaust and CAI.
littlecrunch2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #79
Poolshark1321

Matt/Pheonix from SNL convinced me to let him show me an Aikido move... unfortunately I pulled away right as he did it in slow motion to demonstrate... and ended up with a really swollen finger that I couldnt fully close for weeks.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #80
EddieZ999
Just your average Aussie

If anyone in the Houston area needs a detail before the festivities feel free to hit me up and I'll schedule you in. Goats are my #1 priority and get extra special care I'll be going up Friday, so I could possibly do a couple of cars that evening as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone!! Gonna be a blast!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #81
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

Who's in charge of who parks where this year?

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
K&N CAI, SLP MAF Sensor, 3in SW Catback w/chambered muffs, BAER 13in brakes front & rear, TB Coolant Bypass, 160 degree thermostat, Royal Purple motor, trans, & rearend oil, black tails
ram09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #82
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

It is first come first parked.

Quote:
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #83
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps View Post
It is first come first parked.
So who do I have to bribe to insure I'm I'm the middle of the front row? I mean I'm pretty sure my GTO will be one of a kind.

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
K&N CAI, SLP MAF Sensor, 3in SW Catback w/chambered muffs, BAER 13in brakes front & rear, TB Coolant Bypass, 160 degree thermostat, Royal Purple motor, trans, & rearend oil, black tails
Old 08-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #84
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Show up early and help us get organized? Middle spot is unlikely though without more info.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #85
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

Quote:
Show up early and help us get organized? Middle spot is unlikely though without more info.
http://gastiresoil.com/showthread.php?t=3070

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
Old 08-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #86
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Nice execution! Will discuss with the crew and let you know.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #87
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

Quote:
Nice execution! Will discuss with the crew and let you know.
I'm still offering a bribe! Remember I work for Ansheuser Busch.

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #88
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram09 View Post
I'm still offering a bribe! Remember I work for Ansheuser Busch.
I accept bribes though I doubt I will have a place to pack it home, so I guess I would just have to drink it there

Check your PMs, sent you one before the bribe offer

Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #89
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

Quote:
Check your PMs, sent you one before the bribe offer
Already read it, I think last time we got there around 10ish, but I had to rewash the car before hand because of the raining mud the night before (2 years ago). Still got a spot on the front row it was just off to one end. Won't be a problem this time though, I've got a Cover king now.

But just in case we run late, I want to insure a spot is available, so the bribe offer still stands!

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
Old 09-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #90
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

What is the schedule of events for Saturday?

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #91
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

10:30am - sign-in, drool over amazing cars, meet/greet, hang out, donate to 50/50 raffle
12:00pm - lunch
Afternoon-ish: door prizes

People usually start dispersing from the park around mid-afternoon.

Evening: Out and about at local eating and drinking spots
Late Evening: FI&S pool area

Quote:
Old 09-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #92
ram09
The Anheuser-Busch Mod

So who is staying at the F-burg Inn & Suites? We'll be up there tonight and wondering if anybody will be around.

2004 Ghost White/Red M6
1 0F 1
Mods to date:
Old 09-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #93
Michelle's GTO

Will there be a caravan leaving from Super S tomorrow morning? If so what time is everyone rolling out?
Michelle's GTO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goatfest