opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Regional Forums > Texas > ETG (East Texas Goats)

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 04-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to peeps Send a message via Yahoo to peeps
Official May ETG GTG: May 21st - Cruise-N-Bowl

Official ETG May GTG

Come on out for a nice morning cruise through northern Collin and Denton County (maybe 80-100 miles total with some fun/scenic roads), lunch (location on the route TBD), then an afternoon of bowling at Strikz in Frisco.

I am working on a route now and figuring out a lunch spot, but wanted to get this posted an on everyone's radar/calendars...

If anyone that frequents/live in these areas (Nick, Josh, etc), feel free to feed me some ideas on roads and lunch, if you have any favorites. Either way, I plan to do a dry run in the coming weeks to make sure it fits my idea of a fun drive (think GF caravan if I can find the right route).:gears:

Tentative start time for the cruise: 10am (from Frisco-ish area maybe)

Tentative lunch: 11-12ish (probably somewhere along the route)

Tentative arrival to Strikz for bowling: 1-2pm

Once I finalize the route and figure out a place to eat, things will take shape a bit better. Don't worry if you can't participate in the cruise and bowling, but join us for one or the other if you can't do both.

:rules:Please put your name below if you plan to join in all or part of the day. Once I have a count of people in for bowling, I will call to reserve a few lanes for us...

1. peeps & mrs peeps - cruise / lunch / bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote