opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Sponsors' New Products and Product Spotlights

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 10-01-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

New high end poly bushings for your goat.

I've worked with the manufacturer, they've produced a street version line of bushings for me. These are the best engineered Suspension bushings for the GTO. I'm having them all made in black, instead of the normal red color. These are made in Australia, not china like most competing in this market. The manufacturer has 40 years of experience and mostly caters to the race market.

I will be stocking front radius rod, rear cross member and quad eccentrics for rear camber. There are other items available such as a strut tower bushing that provides both camber and caster adjustment. This alleviates load on the front struts if using the old noltec or new whiteline camber kit. It also eliminates the binding of the front lower control arm bushing in a high caster setting.

This front radius rod bushing fully articulates and does not bind like all the other bushings on the market. In fact, it's a patent protected design. The cross member bushings are a 3 stage design and are soft enough for street, but perform like a solid would without all the noise. The rear camber bushings bite very nicely and will not loosen easily. They also have the best provision for grease retention and easy adjustment. A bushing removal tool is included to simplify the job.

Pm me for additional details. I'll have better pictures up as soon as I get the kits installed on the first few cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131001_122602.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	1606   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131001_122620.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	1607   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131001_125531.jpg
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	1608   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131001_122527.jpg
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	1609   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131001_122536.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	1610  

"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 10-02-2013 at 04:42 AM.
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
MannyLobo
HGH Optimist

Send a message via AIM to MannyLobo Send a message via Yahoo to MannyLobo
Any idea how long it'll be until you put these up, officially?
Whoa: Powder Coated '05/'06 Brakes, Russell Stainless Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Chelsea: 2005 GMC Yukon SLT - Deep Blue Metallic --- The New Daily
MannyLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:36 AM   #3
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyLobo View Post
Any idea how long it'll be until you put these up, officially?
I was going to wait 'till I install them and take some pics. They are available now if you need a set. Which were you interested in?

I wonder if there's enough interest in a group buy? Pass the word around, I'd like get these out and save everyone some money.

I hope everyone is as excited about these as I am. The design on these is awesome!

Thanks for the interest.
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Old 10-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
MannyLobo
HGH Optimist

Send a message via AIM to MannyLobo Send a message via Yahoo to MannyLobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT View Post
I was going to wait 'till I install them and take some pics.
And how long is that gonna be?

I'm definitely interested in the front RR bushings. Not sure who'd be willing to go in on that specific item, alone, but I can see. If the price is nice... I'd rather just get them, now.
Whoa: Powder Coated '05/'06 Brakes, Russell Stainless Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Chelsea: 2005 GMC Yukon SLT - Deep Blue Metallic --- The New Daily
MannyLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyLobo View Post
And how long is that gonna be?

I'm definitely interested in the front RR bushings. Not sure who'd be willing to go in on that specific item, alone, but I can see. If the price is nice... I'd rather just get them, now.
Good question.. I will be working on a radius rod install over the weekend if all goes as planned. I have a couple of diffs to get done, Including my own. My time will be spent on the diffs, unless a break comes in. A couple of camber kits have been spoken for and should be in the works of getting installed within the next month or so, but I don't know that they will be doing any pics.

I won't mislead anyone, the price is a bit higher than the other mainstream stuff, but it's the best available. If you've followed me, here and the other GTO forum, you know that I'm always after the best way of doing things