opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > GTO/G8 Events > Past Events > Goatfest 7

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 08-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #51
littlecrunch2000

that sounds like a plan. Some people were able to get a single night room for less than $80 if they did it right.

Show: Panasonic Strada, XM, Image Dynamic components, Infinity mids, JL Audio 8" subs in rear deck, Alpine M500 and F450, HID's, short shifter, my creation rear seat delete.
Go: P&P and milled LS6 Heads,TSP 228R cam, Ported Intake and TB, Kooks LTs, Powerbond UDP, MagnaFlow full exhaust, Svede CAI, MSD & NGK, 160*, 05-06 brakes.

Tuned by Corey at Henderson - NEW-441/410 with mods in sig --- PB: 13.42 @ 104.5 and 1.94 60' with only headers, exhaust and CAI.
littlecrunch2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #52
Zdeuce4
I do work

Send a message via AIM to Zdeuce4
i missed it on the other site but it's ok to go still if you didnt register right?
Old 08-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #53
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to peeps Send a message via Yahoo to peeps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdeuce4 View Post
i missed it on the other site but it's ok to go still if you didnt register right?
I typed out a nice detailed response to you to....

I will dig it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #54
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Quote:
Come on out. You won't get a goodie bag, GF7 shirt, chance to win door prizes, or BBQ since you didn't register, but you are still welcome. Just pack a lunch. There may well be enough BBQ left over after the registered folks have gotten their share, but I would hate for you to not be prepared...

I would ask that you do participate at some level to the 50/50 drawing that will be held. 50% of the proceeds go to the winner of the drawing and the other half goes to our selected charity.

Hope you can make it.

Quote:
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
Old 08-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #55
littlecrunch2000

That's what its all about... the fun times and comradery. Kudos to you Peeps for allowing others to come by and asking for a donation to a charity. Just another reason I am glad to be a part of the GTO family.

Zduece4 - Hope to see you out there.

Show: Panasonic Strada, XM, Image Dynamic components, Infinity mids, JL Audio 8" subs in rear deck, Alpine M500 and F450, HID's, short shifter, my creation rear seat delete.
Go: P&P and milled LS6 Heads,TSP 228R cam, Ported Intake and TB, Kooks LTs, Powerbond UDP, MagnaFlow full exhaust, Svede CAI, MSD & NGK, 160*, 05-06 brakes.

Tuned by Corey at Henderson - NEW-441/410 with mods in sig --- PB: 13.42 @ 104.5 and 1.94 60' with only headers, exhaust and CAI.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:20 AM   #56
Zdeuce4
I do work

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps View Post
Come on out. You won't get a goodie bag, GF7 shirt, chance to win door prizes, or BBQ since you didn't register, but you are still welcome. Just pack a lunch. There may well be enough BBQ left over after the registered folks have gotten their share, but I would hate for you to not be prepared...

I would ask that you do participate at some level to the 50/50 drawing that will be held. 50% of the proceeds go to the winner of the drawing and the other half goes to our selected charity.

Hope you can make it.
bolded part.

i dont remember hearing about it, but sure i dont mind.

my reason for not registering is that the fiancee was supposed to go with me and took too long to let me know if nursing school was going to interfere but then i found out i could still go, i just wont stay there. Driving back isn't a big deal to me.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #57
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Quote:
bolded part.

i dont remember hearing about it, but sure i dont mind.

my reason for not registering is that the fiancee was supposed to go with me and took too long to let me know if nursing school was going to interfere but then i found out i could still go, i just wont stay there. Driving back isn't a big deal to me.
No worries. We do the 50/50 raffle every year. There will be someone (likely TXRaider) selling tickets.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #58
Poolshark1321

Look forward to seeing you there Zdeuce, glad your going to be making it after all!
Old 08-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #59
Zdeuce4
I do work

yea should be me and a buddy. wish i could get cammed first haha.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #60
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

Quote:
yea should be me and a buddy. wish i could get cammed first haha.
I hear ya there man. I obviously wasn't cammed at last years goatfest and it seemed like EVERYBODY was cammed. But, just showing up is worth it. Besides, I got so many ideas from goatfest for future mods. Once at goatfest, the gto's will be parked and turned off anyway. So, for the most part, you won't even know which ones are cammed and which ones aren't.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:37 AM   #61
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Wow!!! Door prizes are pretty good this year. Total estimated value is over $7K!!!

Some hints...

We will help someone fix their wheel hop!!!

We will ensure some M6 owner gets one MONSTER of a clutch!!!

We will ensure some A4 owner leans how to CONVERT their torque!!!

We will ensure that some of you will be singing a different TUNE...by some well respected "songwriters"!!!

We will ensure someone no longer has that dramatic nose dive when braking hard that has plagued GTOs since they came off the boat!!!

We will ensure that some of you are properly equipped to keep your Goats clean!!!

We will ensure that some of you have the proper fluids and filters for proper maintenance on your GTOs!!!

We will ensure that SEVERAL of you will save money on your next purchases at some of our sponsors!!!

Can't wait to GIVE these things away to you guys!!!!

Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #62
Pontiac Princess
"Dusty"

What Peeps??? No peep at this year's t-shirt?? What color will it be...at least tell us that!
Pontiac Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #63
littlecrunch2000

This is awesome. I was worried that the door prizes would be lacking as we dont have the same amount of GTO's as previous years. I am so glad that this is going to be a great event, like always. Hopefully it never dies down.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #64
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Princess View Post
What Peeps??? No peep at this year's t-shirt?? What color will it be...at least tell us that!
not this year...we are gonna let you be surprised this go 'round!!!

Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #65
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrunch2000 View Post
This is awesome. I was worried that the door prizes would be lacking as we dont have the same amount of GTO's as previous years. I am so glad that this is going to be a great event, like always. Hopefully it never dies down.
a few of us worked pretty hard to get the sponsors lined up and I am proud of what we accomplished!!

Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #66
Poolshark1321

Very nice, thank you very much to all the sponsors and everyone involved making goatfest a reality.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #67
MsRomper
Super Moderator aka Nana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Princess View Post

No peek this year...but it is AWESOME!
MsRomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #68
littlecrunch2000

Officially submitted my leave packet to get that weekend off so they dont recall me and ruin the weekend. All I have to do now is convince the Commander to allow me to go. Shouldnt be a problem as he is a car guy and also knows my work ethic. I will also take some previous GF pics with me to emphasize the importance of this event!!!

Old 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #69
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

Got my schedule from work. They followed through and gave me off for this weekend. Getting more and more excited. Getting close now...

Regarding the t-shirts, will they feature the IBM on them?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #70
Michelle's GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrunch2000 View Post
Officially submitted my leave packet to get that weekend off so they dont recall me and ruin the weekend. All I have to do now is convince the Commander to allow me to go. Shouldnt be a problem as he is a car guy and also knows my work ethic. I will also take some previous GF pics with me to emphasize the importance of this event!!!
Getting super excited about going now. My leave is already approved. If you need a good word with the Commander tell him Officer Cordle on the BLORA gate says we NEED you there! LOL
Michelle's GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #71
littlecrunch2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle's GTO View Post
Getting super excited about going now. My leave is already approved. If you need a good word with the Commander tell him Officer Cordle on the BLORA gate says we NEED you there! LOL
LMAO.... Although, I dont think my commander will know any of the gates of Ft. Hood. I think he came to us from Germany or Korea. I will try though

Old 08-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #72
nebo

The fiancÚ and I are excited to be attending our first GoatFest. Starting to get the GTO ready for the trip

Mod List Link

2006 TR M6 - Stock Block @ 629HP / 608TQ with Harrop HTV1900 and support mods in the link above

1999 Chevrolet Metro Chalkboard Black M5 - Stock Block @ 52HP / 47TQ with 12 Wheels, 0.75in Exhaust Tip, and a Bubble Machine Become a fan of my Metro Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chalkb...80878071978607
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #73
goatherder

Caravan??

Hey, all. New to the scene. In Austin and have been looking for a local group, but have't had much luck. Heard about this last week, but seems I missed registration. Contacted Tye, and he said to come on out anyway. Trying to work it out, but does anyone know if there is a group leaving from around the Austin area that I could caravan with? Thanks!!
goatherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #74
Robofuzz
Benevolent Admin

Send a message via AIM to Robofuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatherder View Post
Hey, all. New to the scene. In Austin and have been looking for a local group, but have't had much luck. Heard about this last week, but seems I missed registration. Contacted Tye, and he said to come on out anyway. Trying to work it out, but does anyone know if there is a group leaving from around the Austin area that I could caravan with? Thanks!!
http://www.gastiresoil.com/showthread.php?t=2703

2005 GTO - MBM M6 (slightly modded)
Robofuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #75
goatherder

Thanks for the info!! Hope to see everyone that weekend.
goatherder is offline   Reply With Quote