opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > GTO/G8 Events > Past Events > Goatfest 7

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 08-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Robofuzz
Benevolent Admin

Send a message via AIM to Robofuzz
Sunday After Goatfest Cruise

For those interested in participating, we are planning a cruise the Sunday after Goatfest. We are planning on leaving Fredericksburg, cruising to Kerrville and then to Bandera down Texas Hwy 16. It's a very scenic cruise with some fun twisties. Probably eating lunch in Bandera. If you're interested in participating, please sign up in this thread:

1) Robofuzz
2)
3)
4)
5)

2005 GTO - MBM M6 (slightly modded)
Robofuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
peeps
ETG Event Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to peeps Send a message via Yahoo to peeps
If I didn't have to drive back to Denton, I would be in...bump for what should be a great cruise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
GTO: The excitement of breaking 95% of all speed limits while still in 2nd gear!
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

1) Robofuzz
2) Rabs6point0
3)
4)
5)
Old 08-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Poolshark1321

Possibly... going to give it some thought and get back to you.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #5
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolshark1321 View Post
Possibly... going to give it some thought and get back to you.
How realistic is the possibility of you having a new goat before goatfest?
Old 08-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #6
Poolshark1321

It better be really realistic or I probably wont be going... have to bum a ride there and back from another HGH owner. Right now that its looking very promising... just sold the engine... so have my downpayment.

Just waiting for my damn tax return/proof of income to come back from my CPA (i turned it in late, we had an extension). I called him today and he said hes swamped. Says my stuff is sitting in the corner in a pile with a bunch of others and he will get to it asap. Looking like ile have it around this time next week. Want to actually pull the trigger on the next goat first or 2nd week of sept at the latest.

I would say I have about a 75-90% chance of being in another goat driving to goatfest 7...
Old 08-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #7
littlecrunch2000

I am praying for ya, although I shouldnt be with my luck lately...lmao. I really do hope you have a new one really soon. We all will be happy.

Show: Panasonic Strada, XM, Image Dynamic components, Infinity mids, JL Audio 8" subs in rear deck, Alpine M500 and F450, HID's, short shifter, my creation rear seat delete.
Go: P&P and milled LS6 Heads,TSP 228R cam, Ported Intake and TB, Kooks LTs, Powerbond UDP, MagnaFlow full exhaust, Svede CAI, MSD & NGK, 160*, 05-06 brakes.

Tuned by Corey at Henderson - NEW-441/410 with mods in sig --- PB: 13.42 @ 104.5 and 1.94 60' with only headers, exhaust and CAI.
littlecrunch2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #8
Poolshark1321

I appreciate it and I am confident I will have one just before GF7 weekend. If I dont... its nobodies fault but my own for not taking the easy way out (not buying the goat back to part out and just taking the $$$) and for not being a little faster about parting it out.

I am getting excited though, its looking like I am going to VA for that IBM with the supercharger. Im putting together as much money as I can for a huge down payment... around 7k-8k. Have some old savings bonds and other stuff like that I am looking at liquidating. Since the economy is taking a dumb and the dollar is worth less everyday... its ignorant to hold on to most new Savings bonds unless they havent matured to what they cost to buy initially. Best thing to do is just cash them all and buy gold or something that doesnt lose value every day. In this situation... buying a car and then a little de-modding to throw $$$ back on the loan.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

^ best of luck, brother!! Hopefully you stay in the IBM family
Old 08-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Poolshark1321

Theres no hopefully... it will definitely be an 06 IBM/M6. I will not be compromising when it comes to buying this next goat. I dont make huge purchases like this often and when I do... I am more than willing to patiently wait for exactly what I want. Especially since this car will be with me for a long long time...