opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Racing > Kill Section

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 07-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Brians Goat
It's much faster now,,,,,

Sl55 amg

My neighbor picked up a very nice used SL55 AMG Coupe about a month ago. One night while walking my dog he came out and we started talking about bikes and cars. He is telling me about how much he likes the car and how fast it is. I suggest that we get beside each other one day and see how fast it really is. Fast forward to yesterday and we meet up at a left turn light onto a two lane road that goes out to our subdivision. We are stuck behind a small pickup that is doing all of 50 in a 55 zone, so neighbor guy breaks out from behind me and goes around both of us, I follow suit and tail him. We then get behind another car who turns left into his subdivision, I anticipate what is about to happen and downshift into 3rd, the minute the car in front of him commits to the left turn neighbor guy hits it, which I in turn do the same. His supercharged V8 pulls about 1/2 car length from the hit, then the Goat starts charging to his rear bumper, (me now feathering the throttle) we stay in it till about 120 at which point he lifts. I want to get beside him one day and truly run the cars out through the gears, but from what I seen yesterday I think he is going to be very disappointed watching my much less expensive GTO walk away from his VERY expensive German Sports Coupe.

Life isn't about getting to the end gracefully, its more like sliding in sideways, throttle to the floor, body bruised and battered, out of breath, screaming HELL YES,,,,,,,,,WHAT A RIDE!!!!!
Brians Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

Thumbs up buddy!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
Poolshark1321

Hahaha nice... definitely sounds like youl put him down if you guys really line them up. Try to get some video if you line up for real... and goodluck... be safe!