opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Sponsors' New Products and Product Spotlights

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 09-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
TrekGTO

Super Chiller Selling!

Sorry I know this is misleading; I’m doing maintenance on Bucket today and working on GTO Chiller. GTO chiller is still not ready. I wanted to start a thread here in the for sale section where it belongs.

I have the 2 cover plates ordered from CNC that hold the 4 AC tubes into the GTO block along with stock order for all my mount parts that make mount assemblies for all my kits. Here are some pictures of GTO setup incase there is anyone that hasn’t seen it.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...c/IMAG0749.jpg

Production model will be very, some changes from simplifying machine work and full O-Ring fittings now for entire Freon side no more pipe thread seals. I still don’t know what to do about the top AC fitting it needs to be very low profile.

Wiring is ready for GTO as well; Sealed Relay is hidden under core support behind R head light. On my car I integrated a Water Pump Sealed Relay into the setup so they both are on same mount. I can make this an option to clean up what came from Magnuson. I had to put my car back together for an event the 20th @ Bradenton Track and to get it out of shop.

We have a ZR1 kit shipping to UAE along with new Hummer H2 kit. Kits finished now listed below.
All Camaro Super Chargers
All C6
Challenger
Charger
Chrysler 300
07+ Silverado, Escalade etc….
CTS V1 & V2
XLR V
G8 LHD & RHD
Hummer H2
GTO Very Soon

HOME OF THE SUPER CHILLER
The Original Super Chiller Since 09
ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook

Last edited by TrekGTO; 05-04-2013 at 12:10 PM.
TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Poolshark1321

Very cool, thanks for the update... you're definitely making some progress and it looks great!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Zinn
B.O.H.I.C.A.

Thanks for the update. Any news/progress on the Chiller "Tank" as described previously in your other thread?
Old 10-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #4
goat1964-2004

I'm interested in a kit for my 04. Keep me posted
goat1964-2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
erock
Peleonero

I'm ready to purchase for an '06, please PM me details.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #6
Zinn
B.O.H.I.C.A.

Bump...any news?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
QSGTO
I'll never pay 4 a 4um

I've pm'd him several times about chiller tank and got no response. Not enough of us to make it worth while I guess.

_______FINISH_______

Old 03-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
TrekGTO

The Super Chiller system is the most convenient, effective, and easiest to use intake air charge cooling system available today. The Super Chiller uses the cars A/C system to refrigerate the coolant that is used in todayís water to air intercoolers. It can cool to temps as low as 32ļ F on a continuous basis, as long as the car is running and the A/C compressor is on. The system only adds 7-9lb of additional weight on average, and it reduces the intake air temps on forced induction applications by 40-60ļ F. This creates a denser, more oxygen rich intake air charge. This reduction of the intake temperatures also allows the tuner to use more timing in the tune, which we all know makes more power. This really is a key factor when using 93 octane fuel in forced induction motors, as timing can be in the low teens at peak torque in a best case scenario.

For street use, the cabin A/C works in conjunction with the Super Chiller, and there is no reduction in the cabins ability to keep you comfortable. When the A/C compressor is on, the supplied Diverter Valve will automatically take the existing heat exchanger out of the loop. This way you get the full performance from the refrigerated water. In turn, when the A/C is off, the existing heat exchanger is used to maintain the IATís.

We are also the first to offer a Street or Competition version. With the competition version, you get the added ability to turn off the cabin AC for maximum performance. This helps to eliminate condensation dripping from car. It allows you to run the A/C in competition mode at a track, where anything dripping from car will get you sidelined. When you flip the mini toggle switch from street to competition, an LED lights up confirming competition mode. The cabin A/C will continue to blow, but it will be only ambient temp air, since all Freon has been diverted to the Super Chiller. For example, when youíre driving down to the strip, the A/C is cooling both the cabin air, and the chiller. In competition mode this changes, the compressor is still on, but all the Freon is going to the chiller. Once you go to WOT the compressor is off, but there is enough residual cooling for your entire run. By the end of the run the temps have raised 10-15deg, but donít worry about that at all. On the return road, the A/C kicks back on and re-cools the water for the next run. You can even hot lap and go straight to the return line with almost no heat soak.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #9
TrekGTO

Competition

Street

Adapter

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
TrekGTO

Active Interchiller

GTO Super Chiller will be shipping by the end of March. I have a couple going out earlier to customers that have been very patient.

Super Chillers all come with a complete wiring harness with sealed under hood relay, diverter valve to bypass H/E when AC is on, hoses, clamps, vacuum lines and vacuum solenoid to complete installation, also included is a digital ICWT display. Competition model has under dash switch and LED for Street or Competition mode and an inside relay to lock out H/E in comp mode even when AC cycles off @ WOT. GTO model is a unique one piece design that comes assembled and installs in one piece. GTO Chiller includes a replacement for the original Expansion Block Valve specially calibrated for this application!

04 model will require relocating or eliminating the Traction Control Unit under hood.

All Super Chillers are + $35 shipping, GTO is only LHD.

Street model $799

Competition $899

Recently added ZR1 single and dual, CTS V1 and G8 RHD & LHD

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
TrekGTO

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #12
TrekGTO

We put a lot of time and $ into the Chiller tank but the cost, complicated installation and lack of interest put it on the side for now. However the Battery sized Chiller Tank I intended for GTO could be used as an adition to the Super Chiller for Extreme High HP applications. The Super Chiller is good for 600HP but we see less performance above 700HP and a dual setup is needed by 800HP all Boost not Nitric Oxide. That’s why we now offer the Dual ZR1 Super Chiller for $1499.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
Don B.

Thank you for getting back on this for those of us that have been waiting so long. Please add me for a Competition kit. You have my email, feel free to invoice me when you get a chance.

Invoice received and payment sent, Thanks Dave!!!

122HH Maggie, Lingefelter CAI, 1 7/8 Coated Kooks W/ Magnaflow Catback, SLP 160 thermostat, TR6 plugs, Mav. Man gauge surround W/color matched SCSS WB, CF Banshee hood, Spencers full Sap kit, Mav. Man Spoiler and rear insert. BC Racing Coilovers, Z1's on Chromed Factory 18's.

Last edited by Don B.; 03-05-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Don B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #14
TrekGTO

Taking orders for the GTO Super Chiller, only 6 adapters left. I don’t know when more of the adapters at the center of this setup will be made. Get your order in before they are gone.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #15
QSGTO
I'll never pay 4 a 4um

I'll take one competition version please.

_______FINISH_______

Last edited by QSGTO; 03-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.
QSGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #16
TrekGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSGTO View Post
I'll take one competition version please.
Thanks for your orders, get the word out to others before this run is gone. I had too many GTO inquires over the past 3 years to contact everyone.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #17
TrekGTO

The GTO Chiller is taking longer than I expected, the top Freon fitting is the hold up now. I get these AN fitting blanks custom made with special threads and setup for O-ring seal on the bottom to the Chiller core. Then I weld whatever AC O-ring fitting I need for each application.

I hate the new Photobucket by the way!

The top Freon fitting has to be a 90 but it has to be very very low profile to clear the Freon charge port and leave enough space to hook up to it. The standard ones above wonít cut it. I made 2 that didnít work; I think I have it now by milling the blank way down and a new AC fitting. Another problem with the 90s is you have to leave enough space to get the tig welder under the 90. I can get these AN blanks made any way I want but it takes a minimum order of 100! I will try and post some pics this weekend of the progress.

The wiring harness is awesome anyone that wants me to send the wiring ahead of the kit contact me. You can install the wiring first so itís ready.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #18
QSGTO
I'll never pay 4 a 4um

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekGTO View Post
The GTO Chiller is taking longer than I expected, the top Freon fitting is the hold up now. I get these AN fitting blanks custom made with special threads and setup for O-ring seal on the bottom to the Chiller core. Then I weld whatever AC O-ring fitting I need for each application.

I've been waiting 2 and a half years, a couple more weeks won't kill me. I'd rather get it late and working 100%, than rushed and broken down. I really want it before this TX heat starts soaking in though.

_______FINISH_______

Old 03-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
TrekGTO

The first picture in post 1 shows how close the charge port is, the blue cap,

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #20
TrekGTO

I wanted to post some pics of our other kits!

Camaro

AI Super Chiller that went to SEMA in 2011 with twin turbo!

G8

Trail Blazer

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook

Last edited by TrekGTO; 03-21-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
TrekGTO

CTS V1

CTS V2

XLR V

Dual Super Chiller ZR1

We make many many more custom parts, AI Super Chillers are custom for each application. No cut and splice universal kits.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #22
Don B.

Looking forward to posting pictures of the GTO kit on my car but until then more progress pictures will do.

122HH Maggie, Lingefelter CAI, 1 7/8 Coated Kooks W/ Magnaflow Catback, SLP 160 thermostat, TR6 plugs, Mav. Man gauge surround W/color matched SCSS WB, CF Banshee hood, Spencers full Sap kit, Mav. Man Spoiler and rear insert. BC Racing Coilovers, Z1's on Chromed Factory 18's.
Don B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #23
TrekGTO

I’m sorry for the delay, I got swamped with orders in March and so did the other guy selling a Super Chiller. I have to drop what I’m doing for my wholesale customers when they take an order for a Chiller kit.
I also have been supplying support for the other guys customers that want there AC to hold Freon LOL. Here is one of there competition adapters that was replaced with my parts!

Every one of his kits gets that contraption!

I have 1 Camaro Kit shipping Friday and a Lumina SS shipping Monday to South Africa but that’s it Every one else Has to wait on these GTO orders.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 AM   #24
TrekGTO

Here is the GTO core with the custom low profile male fittings and the adapter with the pattern finished for the plates that hold the Freon lines in.

ActiveInterchiller.com
Facebook
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #25
QSGTO
I'll never pay 4 a 4um

That's pretty

_______FINISH_______