opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Buyer and Seller Feedback

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 07-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
kv1
AD INFINITUM

2Qwk4ru06 Goat

Finally found someone to build good, QUIET diff. Work was done in a timeley manner, with pics/ updates. This was 3.73 with TruTrac. Thanks again. Billy
Old 07-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

I'm glad it worked out for you, I'm sorry you had a bit of a journey to get there, you're not alone. It was a pleasure working with you, feel free to get ahold of me should any questions or concerns arise. Otherwise, go beat on my build!
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kv1 View Post
Finally found someone to build good, QUIET diff. Work was done in a timeley manner, with pics/ updates. This was 3.73 with TruTrac. Thanks again. Billy
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode