opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Buyer and Seller Feedback

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 10-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #1
BackRoadGTO

2QWK4RU 06 Goat is Fantastic!

After giving rear end building a try...and failing, I got in touch with 2QWK4RU to do my Eaton install. Mike is fantastic to deal with, knows what he's talking about, and does excellent work. I cannot say enough about how awesome he was to do business with. He explained every detail of the procedure, every option for the rebuild, and happily answered every question I had. Not only did he regularly call and text with updates, but he also rarely took more than an hour to reply to me if he wasn't immediately available. On top of that he really knows what he is doing, he even knew all about common issues with the Eaton differentials and disassembled mine to ensure it had the upgraded parts. My rear end returned clean, painted, and ready to bolt in. I followed his break in procedure and the rear end is great! It's quieter than the stock one was even though I had already been through it and he didn't have the measurements of how it was originally set up. If you need any rear end work done, get in touch with 2QWK4RU first! He'll walk you through all the options, make recommendations to get you the best results for your money, and you'll avoid all the issues others have had with other shops.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150909_174044 (550x413).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	1901   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150909_174032 (550x413).jpg
Views:	25
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	1902  
BackRoadGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #2