opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > The Swap Meet > Sponsors' Specials and Group Purchases

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 11-07-2014, 01:08 AM   #1
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Black Friday Sale!

On November 28, 2014 all in stock items will be on sale. First to pm and pay will get a nice discount on everything I offer. Most items will be in limited quantity. Prices are too low to list and will include Harrop covers and clutch master kits. Feel like tackling a diff build over the winter? All diff kits will be included too.
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
elephantrider
hello

i'm waiting for a diff build until bonus time comes around in
march. how soon would i need to give you a call to get parts
sorted out with what to expect around general pricing ?

jason
elephantrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

If you are after diff parts, that's easy, I always have a bunch in stock for diffs. I sometimes run out of my solid pinion spacers. In addition, my diff kit comes with all new hardware too, you have to buy that with others. It's gonna be a sweet deal that day. I won't quote pricing until that day, however, it will be worth it- I promise.

PM me for current pricing and specific part availability.

Thanks.
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Old 11-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Robofuzz
Benevolent Admin

Send a message via AIM to Robofuzz
2QWK makes QUALITY stuff! You won't go wrong buying from him!

2005 GTO - MBM M6 (slightly modded)
Robofuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
elephantrider
hello

i dont want to go back to a stock diff, and i do want
to go to 3.91's with a solid locker that is streetable.
i drive my goat 6 days a week

guess what i'm curious about is, how can i get the 11/28 deal
without having to come up with 100% of the cost before
my bonus time... if i cant, still will use you to get a rebuild
early next year.

jason
Old 11-20-2014, 12:45 AM   #6
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

There are no tricks on pricing. Just wanna do something special that day for the membership. We can go over prices and concerns at any time. Feel free to pm me a contact number should you need to have all options/possibilities gone over.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:46 AM   #7
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robofuzz View Post
2QWK makes QUALITY stuff! You won't go wrong buying from him!
Thanks man, keep me posted on that install coming up.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
elephantrider
hello

sounds good, appreciate the help. will pm you my # shortly.

jason
Old 11-23-2014, 04:29 PM   #9
erock
Peleonero

Oh hai thur
Old 11-24-2014, 04:42 AM   #10
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

I have a feeling harrop covers will be the first to go.

Erock, thought you had everything? I know u have my most unique parts last I checked

Diff time?

Old 11-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #11
erock
Peleonero

Yes, Mike, I do have the sought after cool parts like your inner stubs. Would like a diff with your slick side adjusters, oem gearset. Already have a Harrop cover so basically looking for a bulletproof diff to swap into place of the stocker. Boost time is inevitable, and I want the foundation strong to enjoy the onset of more power, not the disappointment of downtime from grenading drivetrain components.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:37 AM   #12
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

My stubs will fit great with either the trutrac or wavetrac. I'm going build less diffs this winter, keep that in mind and give yourself plenty time for what you want me to build/upgrade.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:28 AM   #13
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Almost there.. shoot me a pm with what you guys are after.

Old 11-28-2014, 03:21 AM   #14
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

One harrop cover left. Plenty of everything else, except for the one clutch master kit.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:46 AM   #15
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Harrop covers are sold out at special pricing on CHC forum. Only special pricing left are covers with builds. Sale pending on only clutch master kit.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:36 AM   #16
elephantrider
hello

pm'd you, buddy !

jason
Old 12-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #17
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
pm'd you, buddy !
Got it. Sent..