opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > GTO Technical Forum > Transmission and Drivetrain

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 09-03-2014, 10:03 AM   #1
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

High capacity clutch master kit-pics

I just made a batch of master kits to fulfill orders. There are a few extra I made just in case and they will be available to ship much sooner than normal. If you would like one, send a pm

Here are a few pics as caps come off of cnc. They will be the usual black military spec anodize by the time you receive them.

For those of you not familiar with this kit, this is the best engineered kit available, the other kit by tick doesn't remotely compare in quality and will have longevity issues.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG957430.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	1725   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG951321.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1726  
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 09-03-2014 at 10:22 AM.
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Here are more pieces getting QC checks down to .001" prior to being put into production. Don't get Tick'd off, pick up the only correct kit available. Do it right, do it once.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20140906_134151.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	1727  
"You'll eventually send me your diff, send it the first time, not the second or third time! This will prevent thousands of dollars going to waste." STANDARD LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE IS STANDARD ON ALL BUILDS.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 09-06-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #3
Jontall

They look really nice Mike.
Jontall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Kits are going together tonight... Sorry for the delay, guys. There are a few that are unspoken for and can be shipped out asap in case someone needs a kit. Looks like only optioned pushrod kit is available as I type. All bushed kits are gone.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20140926_195716.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	1730  

Old 09-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #5
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontall View Post
They look really nice Mike.
Thanks Jon, do you still need a kit? There is no wait at this time.

Old 02-06-2015, 06:27 AM   #6
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Have another batch in stock. There is no wait time for the moment. Both bushed and needle bearing kits available. Kit available with bleeder at discounted rate. Comes with dedicated connection line. Pm to pick one up.

Old 02-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #7
geddy2112

Your pm box is full

Mike, you need to clear your pm box.
geddy2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:33 PM   #8
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddy2112 View Post
Mike, you need to clear your pm box.
Ok, I'll check it. Thanks.

Old 02-06-2015, 07:52 PM   #9
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Cleared.

Old 04-18-2015, 03:59 PM   #10
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

In stock, ready to go. Don't suffer with the Tick kit, get the best engineered, easier to install solution available.

Looks better, fits better, works better and solves most shifting issues. In addition, you won't damage your clutch or blow your slave with my kit.

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 04-18-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #11
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Here is a comparison of pushrods, the black ones are the type I provide. Which do you want on your precious Goat? Don't get tick'd off, get the best engineered kit from the start.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20150420_144331.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	1855  

Old 04-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #12
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Here are more pics showing the differences in engineering and quality of the adapters. Look closely, you can see hole alignment issues, etc. In the other kit, you also have a gap issue which allows air/water to get past the firewall, not a good idea. The reduction in pedal pressure is the other important fact, it reduces the chance of getting a nasty crack on your firewall. Don't forget the properly designed pushrod, designed to last the life of the car and eliminate wear and play in the system. This kit is also faster and easier to install and has no plastic associated with it, none. All metal parts are rust resistant and meet several mil specs.

My kit has engineering completed from several sources, one of which designs parts for Boeing jets. Nothing was a pass, all specs were earned in the end and improved every time the chance was there. This is the final rendering and has been for several years now. Many options are still available as well as night, weekend and holiday tech support when installing this kit on your goat.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20150421_180218.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1856   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150421_181350.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1857   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150421_180246.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1858   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150421_181449.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1859  

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 04-21-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 01:06 PM   #13
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

I keep getting the same question...

This kit will not harm your clutch or slave, period. Some guys have had to throw away their clutch and slave when using the other master kit to make things right.

Old 05-18-2015, 07:25 PM   #14
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Getting more and more reports of cracking firewall damage. My kit puts less stress on the firewall.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734345

Old 07-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #15
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

In stock. Pm for details.

Old 01-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #16
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

No more will be made for quite some time, get on it! The only quality kit that won't blow your slave or wear out. Beyond me why anyone would still buy the crap competition for their car and then have to dump it shortly thereafter.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:39 AM   #17
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Colored speed bleeder choices!

Pick your poison.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20160106_144318.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	1909   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160106_144540.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	1910  

Old 01-30-2016, 09:46 PM   #18
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

No plans for a future production run, get current allotment while you can.

Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #19
Ornery35

Master kit

I have a o4 GTO. Doesnt like 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear. New ls7 clutch. People were steering me towards ticks master cylinder upgrade. Ran across a post about yours. How much does it cost? I need to do something soon. Thanks
Ornery35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
gtoingj

Looking for new clutch master cylinder

I heard this is the place to get them. Are they still available?
gtoingj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM   #21
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornery35 View Post
I have a o4 GTO. Doesnt like 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear. New ls7 clutch. People were steering me towards ticks master cylinder upgrade. Ran across a post about yours. How much does it cost? I need to do something soon. Thanks
Kite helps in many situations. TICK kit is caveman version of this and can blow out your slave and damage your clutch. In addition, I have solved the leaking and longevity issues that plague the other kit.

Pm me for a consultation.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:33 PM   #22
2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
CONSULT WITH ME, LAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoingj View Post
I heard this is the place to get them. Are they still available?
Yes. Pm me.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #23
Duke91

Pmd you bro
Duke91 is online now   Reply With Quote