opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Regional Forums > Military

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 10-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
redgtslow

Project goat

Maybe we all can get together on the format to help eachother out. Build info, parts for sale, dyno numbers, just general help and info. Facebook seems to be the place to be. Even more so than forums lately. So please help if you can with input and info. Invite friends with goats and please give me advice to make this page better. If you dont want to be apart of this its ok. Im just tired of going thru countless forums to find people being an ass because you asked a question some one else did 2 years ago. Thank you

LOOK FOR IT ON FACEBOOK 211 MEMBERS OF GTO,G8,MONARO,AND COMMODORES FREE TO JUST LOOK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	276627_143841929048061_806091937_n.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1131  

13.6@101.24 and shes a dirty little whore
redgtslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
littlecrunch2000

This site is much different, you will see. We dont do that "search before you ask" BS! If you need help with anything, just post up here and all our members will be more than happy to help out. Robofuzz will take care of the people that dont play by the rules...

With that said, not trying to knock what you got going. Just helping you know that you don't have to worry about what you post up here, unless it is a complete lie and going to harm someone or their precious babies.

Show: Panasonic Strada, XM, Image Dynamic components, Infinity mids, JL Audio 8" subs in rear deck, Alpine M500 and F450, HID's, short shifter, my creation rear seat delete.
Go: P&P and milled LS6 Heads,TSP 228R cam, Ported Intake and TB, Kooks LTs, Powerbond UDP, MagnaFlow full exhaust, Svede CAI, MSD & NGK, 160*, 05-06 brakes.

Tuned by Corey at Henderson - NEW-441/410 with mods in sig --- PB: 13.42 @ 104.5 and 1.94 60' with only headers, exhaust and CAI.
littlecrunch2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
Robofuzz
Benevolent Admin

Send a message via AIM to Robofuzz
If there's enough interest, I can integrate the site more with Facebook.

And, yeah, this is a "No BS Zone". If you got a question, ask it. If you're an ass to people asking for help, you don't belong here.

2005 GTO - MBM M6 (slightly modded)
Robofuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
Rabs
Go Spurs Go!

Yeah, this site is awesome!!!!! Good people here. Enough said!
Old 10-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
redgtslow

yeah i like this site when i posted i saw what i wrote. im sorry and was not meant to bring the site down. please forgive me. my intentions are simple bring a groups of people together in a different way. facebook is more easy to get on and everyone is on it.

*PROJECTGOAT
*EST 2011
*250 MEMBERS AND GROWING
*Mission Statement:
A Community Designed To Help Create Awareness Of The Growing Goat Population In Your Area.
*PROJECTGOAT DYNO/DRAG/CAR MEET
*JULY 13, 2012 FRIDAY NIGHT AND ALL DAY JULY 14, 2012: Dyno Day will consist of Craven Performance & Off-Road LLC conducting the dyno runs
$50 for 3 runs
setup of the straps and strapping down your car is what takes the time and it is not reasonable nor cost saving to ask for one run
*JULY 14, 2012 MORNING: Cook out, Bar B Q, and meeting everyone. Time for setting up your car, showing it off, and dyno runs if needed. CARWASH will be provided for TBA.
*JULY 14, 2012 AFTERNOON: Bikini Contest TBA
If we have a bikini contest it will be conducted @ Craven Performance & Off-road LLC. The winner may recieve: Money if any TBA, PROJECTGOAT official Bikini Contest shirt that reads - My Body is Better than Yours - with Craven Performance & Off-road LLC
*JULY 14, 2012 NIGHT: Drag Racing will be conducted @ Gateway Speedway
attendence price TBA (Food and Drinks provided at the track at there prices)
Dial in times for:
10 second class depending on how many in the class
11 second class depending on how many in the class
12 second class depending on how many in the class
13 second class depending on how many in the class
You will get 2 runs for dialing in your ride. This allows us to run a bracket style race but having a closer race. Better for the fans and better for us. There will be a Race Tree made allowing us to match the closet drivers. Prizes would consist of everyone putting TBA uncertain amount of money into a pot creating the money for the winnings. For example: 13 second class 30 people $10 each creates $200 for the winner and $100 for second place in the catagory. DRAG EVENT WILL *NEED CONSULTING OF GATEWAY TO ALLOW US MORE TIME AT THE TRACK THAN LOCAL RACERS. THEY WILL NEED TO BE CONTACTED AND I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW.
*PROJECTGOAT HAS T-SHIRT/KEYCHAINS/BUMPER STICKERS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM. I HAVE POSTINGS OF THE SITE TO BUY YOUR ITEMS ON PROJECTGOAT FACEBOOK PAGE. ALL MONEY EARN WILL GO TO THE EVENT LISTED ABOVE. THANKS FOR READING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
http://www.zazzle.com/projectgoat

13.6@101.24 and shes a dirty little whore

Last edited by redgtslow; 10-16-2011 at 06:14 AM.
redgtslow is offline   Reply With Quote