opinion-blackandwhite
Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com
More GTO info Billing Department News Department News Editor Obituaries Advertising Department Discussion Forum
Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum | GasTiresOil.com > Regional Forums > Northeast

Sponsors
Affiliate Sites

Old 12-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
ct06gto

Buffalo wild wings Ct meet

Buffalo Wild Wings - Sunday December 20th

Sunday December 20th the GONE crew will be getting together once again for the 4th in our series of Wing meet ups. (After Sliders,J Timothys and Bidwell Tavern. We decided to make this a little holiday get together. GTO's are welcome but if you garage your GTO for the winter please come anyway with your daily driver! Bring the family and friends! The more the merrier!

I will keep this post updated with any major updates, along with the list of who is going so you do not need to search through the thread for updates!

Where / Directions

Buffalo Wild Wings

703 Poquonock Ave

Windsor, CT 06095-2259

From the North take I-91 Exit 38A.

From the South take I-91 Exit 38.

It seems to be located directly across the offramp for I-91 Northbound's exit 38. This is where Google Maps and Bing Maps puts it, however the place was JUST built and where it should be on aerial view is a costruction lot. If anyone's been here before and would like to clarify this please let me know as I have not been here before.

Information:

Check out their website here

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

They list the 14+ flavors they have. You can also buy the sauce at the store. Their wings are very juicy and flavorful, a lot like Sliders.

Please bring Cash if you can to make the bill easier.

When

Sunday December 20th, 12:00PM (Noon).

I'm saying Noon just because Football season is upon us and we all know after Sliders that after 1pm the place fills up for football. They open at noon also so we should have no problem getting a table or parking like at Sliders and Bidwell. If anyone wants to change the time let me know.

Who's Going / The List

Please post up in the thread if you are going, along with any guests you might be bringing so we can have a head count.

Definite's

1. WoodburyMan - Erik

2. eightysjay - Jay (I decided you're going for you lol)

3. DJJONESIVS - + The Girl

4. barry04gto - Barry

5. ct06gto - Paul

6. gtomike60 - Mike

7. SilverGoat04

8. shizon - Sean

Maybe's

1. 207
ct06gto is offline   Reply With Quote